Our Unique Business Networking Chester Philosophy
The Business Network Chester holds a guiding philosophy for our group; when relationships are based on a principle of “Know, Like, Trust” relationships are more sustainable, equitable ethical and productive for all. Our members have a unique perspective for success; they join us to learn, collaborate, innovate and help each other – together to gain successful outcomes for all their clients and customers.
The very best way to understand how The Business Network Chester can help you and the Business community in Chester and Cheshire is to attend one of our BRILLIANT events.
What makes The Business Network in Chester different?
We know that 98% of people hate networking.
That’s why we leave nothing to chance. From a warm welcome, to the days of planning we put into each event – it’s our sophisticated seating planning software mixed with the time we spend getting to know members that makes us unique.
Although we have around 100 members, we operate a strict 5% maximum for any category – which means our group is diverse and membership places highly sought after, with wait lists in many categories. Competitors will never sit on the same table and seating requests from members, along with our member insights, and network magic are woven into the plan.
We ensure each attending Company can meet the companies and types of Business they want to meet – be it to buy as well as “sell” – but many of our most successful members don’t “sell” – they solve problems for friends that have built up a strong relationship based on “Know like trust”.
That’s our guiding philosophy – when we know, like and In TIME learn to trust people – Business is more sustainable, more ethical and importantly much more fun!
Imagine – a network of around 100 trusted diverse Businesses to meet with once a month – that’s at least 50.000 connections waiting to be made – ONCE you have built trust and rapport with our fellow members.
So, is our style of Business networking any good ?
Well, we’re always going to answer “YES”. You are going to have to refer to a more impartial source; our members. Over 60% of our members have been with us since 2010 launch in Chester.
Why not just come along to an event and chat to them? They will answer your questions, learn how they can help, maybe even be able to make a referral to a great collaboration, supplier or potential customer.
Come join us and see for yourself the power of this Business networking group here in Chester.
Come and Visit The Network that works for you.
When you think of attending a Business Networking event – which of these best describes you?
- It would not happen – I hate the thought of Networking?
- I hate walking into a room of strangers?
- It’s only ever about Hard sell – why would I do that?
- I’ve given up on networking events because I never meet REAL decision makers that have authority to buy?
- The referrals are meaningless – they are just fake to tick a box.
- Actually I’m a seasoned WEEKLY Networker – but I’m thinking its time to take the next step and join a Business Network Group that provides access to bigger, better quality Businesses
- I want to grow my business but need to meet genuine honest trustworthy and encouraging people to share ideas, problems, solutions?
- I need some quality reliable suppliers and cant find them anywhere.
- I’ve just left a Corporate role to get back some autonomy and freedom in my life. So I’m trying to establish my own Business- and want to connect with others that have trodden that same path.
- Then maybe our network is right for you?