How do I make Networking work for me?
So many people who visit us claim to “Hate networking.” Actually they hate the thought of Networking – we when they visit our events – they realise there is a way to network and it be enjoyable, productive and worthwhile.
So this educational seminar lead by the Host at The Business Network Chester, Tracy Griffiths – will help visitors, new members, and seasoned networkers get the most from their network activities in 2020.
So which of these best describe you;
- Wondering if this Networking is ever going to work?
- Tired of meeting the same old faces at breakfast every week?
- Weary of “Fake” referrals?
Or half full……..
- Sign me up – lets get rocking and rolling!
- I’m in, how do I get to next level?
- I’m confident but what else can I be doing?
Or Just an eager learner
- My 2 minute talk needs a shake up
- How can I better use Linked in?
- What should I be doing at a 121?
Wherever you are at – this is the seminar to Va Va Voom your Networking!
At this interactive educational seminar, Tracy will share her long standing tried and testing “Tips” for networking magic.
So be you
- A Novice – and new to networking
- A seasoned pro wanting to recap and refine
- A new Members wondering how to really make an impact
Then this is the seminar to transform your networking in 2020.
To join us sign up for more information below!