Ready for 2022 and our style of business networking event?
It’s the start of another year and whilst our members have NEVER missed a change to network over the last 2 years, we know not all business networking groups have survived, let alone thrived. At The Business Network Chester, we have pulled out all the stops to ensure our Business networking events never stopped and were back meeting face to face as early as possible. Being back face to face since last August has seen our numbers grow and double in less than 5 months.
So as we kicked off our January 2022 event last week in style we know its time to recap and rejuvenate every bodies Mojo when it comes to their mindset for business networking events.
That’s what this business networking event seminar is all about.
Think – do any of these sound like you?
- You hate networking but know you need to do so it?
- Worried you spend heaps of time networking but not sure you are doing it “right”
- Tired of attending random networking meetings and meeting random people?
- Frustrated at the lack of quality connections and lack of real mutually beneficial relationships?
- Bored sat behind a screen and want to meet REAL people face to face?
Then why not come and try us out?
Our next Business Networking event will be on Wednesday 9th February.
Whilst we plan to meet face to face we will take our reservation and confirmation approach for another month whilst we recognise that people in nearby Wales face significant restrictions on their freedoms.
SEMINAR – Top Tips for managing our style of business networking event like a Boss!
Tracy Griffiths, Host at this long established network will share her insights about online business networking with attendees.
Tracy has clocked up over 11 years of hosting face to face events and made networking work online also – so she knows what works. At this online seminar you will get access to her short cut, fool proof accessible tips to drastically improve your online business networking success rate.
At this seminar Tracy will share her tips to answer;
- How to craft an elevator pitch that invites questions and curiosity – rather than the blank stare of doom
- How to make a positive impact when attending business networking events.
- How to develop a “curious” mindset and ask great questions
- How to build trust in your follow up
- How to have a productive 121 meeting after the even
You will also leave with a handy checklist for every networking event!
So – if you want to inject confidence, authenticity and positive results into your business networking – this is the seminar and event for you!
Simply book a call with Tracy and we can find out how we can best help you!