When you think of attending a Business Networking event – which of these best describes you?
- It would not happen – I hate the thought of Business Networking!
- I hate walking into a room of strangers at a business networking event.
- Business networking is only ever about Hard sell – why would I do that?
- I know I need to business network, but I don’t know where to start.
- I’ve been promoted and need to start attracting clients – help!
- I need some quality local reliable suppliers that can be trusted- can I find them at Business networking events?
- I’ve just left a Corporate role to get back some autonomy and freedom in my life. I’m trying to establish my own Business- and want to connect with others that have trodden that same path, through a good quality business networking approach
Then maybe our business networking basics workshop is perfect for you?
Tracy Griffiths – your trainer – has spent 10 years connecting people at her monthly business networking events in Chester.
After holding a string of seminars for her members on a variety of aspects of networking, Tracy is now running open courses to help people become better business networkers in Cheshire and Chester.
Through this interactive participative workshop, you will learn:
- How to prepare for any networking event
- How to answer that “what do you do?” question with passion
- Work out who you really want to meet at a business networking event
- The importance of being open minded, and non-judgemental when business networking
- How to read the room when business networking
- How to manage your composure and confidence when meeting new people at business networking events
- Body language tips
- Questioning and listening techniques
- How to follow up with new people you meet
- The power of online networks to support face to face networks
The best part? In attending this workshop, you will not only leave a more confident networker with tools and tips to go away to practice but you will also receive
- Course Materials
- Practical advice and tips
- Safe place to practice networking
- Attend for free as a visitor at a future BNC event where you can practice your newfound skills.