What is the structure of The Business Network Chester
Our Meetings are split into 2 main parts
Our Educational seminar runs 10-11.30 – arrive at 10am for complimentary
teas and coffees followed the the seminar which is hosted by one of our members
Our full event has 4 distinct and well managed approaches
- Open networking over reception drinks
–11.30 and 12.15
Arrive to a warm welcome by Tracy and Hayley, receive your
name badge, then enjoy relaxed open
networking over reception drinks.
- Table Networking – 12.15-1.30
This is our main networking event where we take our seats on
our carefully planned tables.
Every table is crafted to ensure you are
- Never sat with a competitor,
- Sat with people where there is collaboration or
- Sat with people you could do Business with
directly – to Buy or sell.
- Announcements, Table to Table networking 1.30-1.50
There is a chance to meet someone on
another table if you wish. Your table host or Tracy and Hayley can make this
- After Lunch speaker and close 1.50-2pm
We sometimes enjoy a brief 5 minute after lunch speaker – a
member sharing advice, Business updates, or simply share a compelling vignette.
After our prompt close at 2pm – a chance to finalise 121
meetings, say goodbye – or indeed grab a fellow member and carry on the