- This event has passed.
CHESTER BUSINESS NETWORKING JUNE EVENT – 15TH JUNE 2022
CHESTER BUSINESS NETWORKING EVENT-WHO IS HELPING YOU BUILD YOUR NETWORK??
Join us at our monthly Business networking event, for business owners, directors and senior decision makers from across Cheshire and North Wales and let us be your cupids for Business.
With an ethos that is ALL about building long term relationships, NO HARD SELL, no pressure to refer – we are the group that hosts the best business networking event in Cheshire that works hard for its members and visitors.
Our monthly lunch time Business networking event brings together ambitious thriving and growing Businesses that want to business network with ethics and honesty in mind. Why not make the most of your day and also join us at the pre event educational seminarwhere you can network over teas and coffees and learn from our seminar presenters?
Chester Business Networking is here – are you making the most of it?
So – take a moment – does this sound like you?
- Frustrated that your current network does not deliver quality referrals?
- Worried you are not connecting with like minded positive resilient Business Leaders?
- Disappointed that your network is not more nurturing and supportive in these times?
- Annoyed and fed up that you find you have to endure – not enjoy your business networking?
- Unhappy that you give lots of time and energy to your networking group – yet seem to get little in return?
- Scared and confused about where to start building a network?
- Concerned the sales pipeline is not what it needs to be?
Then you are in the right place as I know we can help solve all those pains!
Chester Business networking event- you will love how we do it!
Our Business Networking Cheshire Events are well attended with between 50 and 80 senior leaders and decision makers in attendance. From a broad cross section of diverse and ambitious businesses, they too – were once sat at their screen – wondering if they should get in touch
Guess what? They did – and once they had attended a Business Networking event – face to face or Online– they became Members of our business networking group and have enjoyed growth, friendship, expertise and access to quality suppliers from across Cheshire, Wirral, Wrexham and North Wales – and further afield ever since.
So if the time is right for you – and you want to experience a quality Business networking event then simply apply to attend as a guest.
Please complete this initial booking form to register your interest in our future business networking event, for Cheshire and North Wales Businesses and access additional information about our business network event, our business networking group, along with information on different types of membership available.
To learn more about our approach to running business networking event might work for you click here and read about how we compare to other business network formats.
Visitors to our main event will also benefit from
- 121 meeting with Tracy, the host, so she can understand you and your Business and connect you with the best people in attendance
- Access to tips and practical advice to ensure you get the most from the event
- Access to the educational seminar ahead of the main networking event
Timeline for the event
- Educational Seminar (optional to main event attendees) Our Educational seminar runs 10-11.30
- Business Networking Events- main event business networking events have distinct and well managed approaches to networking;
11.30-12:00 Open networking over reception drinks
Join us to mingle and network with other attendees ahead of moving to our pre planned tables
12.00 Welcome and move to pre planned tables
12.10 Business Networking –
2-3 minute talks at our tables. This is the main part of our business networking events where we cluster you into small groups to get to know each other and network.
Every table is crafted to ensure while you are business networking you are
- Meeting people where there is collaboration or referral opportunities
- Meeting people you could do Business with directly – maybe not now – but in the future
- Meeting with a diverse group of leaders with experience, advice and insights.
Everyone has a chance to present their business to the other diverse senior leaders.
1:30-1:50 – Announcements,
Here is where we share testimonials, announcements and events and opportunities to learn.
1:50-2pm – After Lunch speaker and close
We sometimes enjoy a brief 5 minute after lunch speaker – a member sharing advice, Business updates, or simply share a compelling vignette.
Our business networking events close at 2pm – a chance to finalise 121 meetings, say goodbye – or indeed grab a fellow member and carry on the conversation.
Our events are high energy, packed with quality connections and everyone buys into the “Know Like Trust” way of building high quality relationships.
Our Chester Business Network members have a unique perspective for success; they join us to learn, collaborate, innovate and help each other – together to gain successful outcomes for all their clients and customers.
The very best way to understand how our Chester Business Networking events can help you and the Business community in Chester and Cheshire and across the North West is to attend one of our Business Networking events. Book a calland learn more about how we can help you expand and strengthen your Business Network.