- This event has passed.
Online Business Networking event – 13th May 2021
May 13 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm£19.99
Online Business networking event
Join us at our monthly Online Business networking event, for business owners, directors and senior decision makers from across Cheshire and North Wales.
With an ethos that is ALL about building long term relationships, NO HARD SELL, no pressure to refer – we are the group that hosts the best business networking event in Cheshire that works hard for its members and visitors.
Our monthly lunch time Online Business networking event brings together ambitious thriving and growing Businesses that want to business network with ethics and honesty in mind.
Educational Seminar – with Jess Morris-McKenzie from Cornerstone your Business. Marketing tips 10.15-11.30
Main Business Networking event – 12-2pm
Online Business Networking is here – are you making the most of it?
So – take a moment – does this sound like you?
- Frustrated that your current network does not deliver quality referrals?
- Worried you are not connecting with like minded positive resilient Business Leaders?
- Disappointed that your network is not more nurturing and supportive in these times?
- Annoyed and fed up that you find you have to endure – not enjoy your online business networking?
- Unhappy that you give lots of time and energy to your networking group – yet seem to get little in return?
- Scared and confused about where to start building a network in this online world?
- Concerned the sales pipeline is not what it needs to be?
Then you are in the right place as I know we can help solve all those pains!
Online Business networking event- you will love how we do it!
Our Online Business Networking Cheshire Events are well attended with between 60 and 80 senior leaders and decision makers in attendance. From a broad cross section of diverse and ambitious businesses, they too – were once sat at their screen – wondering if they should get in touch
Guess what? They did – and once they had attended a Business Networking event – face to face or Online– they became Members of our business networking group and have enjoyed growth, friendship, expertise and access to quality suppliers from across Cheshire, Wirral, Wrexham and North Wales – and further afield ever since.
So if the time is right for you – and you want to experience a quality Online Business networking event then simply apply to attend as a guest.
Please complete this initial booking form to register your interest in our future business networking event, for Cheshire and North Wales Businesses and access additional information about our business network event, our business networking group, along with information on different types of membership available.
To learn more about our approach to running business networking event might work for you click here and read about how we compare to other business network formats.
Visitors to our main event will also benefit from
- 121 meeting with Tracy, the host, so she can understand you and your Business and connect you with the best people in attendance
- Access to tips and practical advice to ensure you get the most from the event
- Access to the educational seminar ahead of the main networking event – see here for details
Timeline for the event
- Educational Seminar (optional to main event attendees) Our Educational seminar runs 10-11.30 – Join our ZOOM call and chat with other attendees before we start promptly at 10.30.
- Business Networking Events- main event Online our online business networking events have distinct and well managed approaches to networking;
11.45-12:00 Join Main event ZOOM call
You will enter the waiting room and we will manage you into the event ensuring your security and making sure everyone planned into break out rooms are present.
We explain and remind our general rules of online business networking – The Online Business Network way. Tracy will remind everyone how we come together to connect, to listen, to learn and share ideas, advice and connections.
12.10 Business Networking –
2-3 minute talks in break out rooms online This is the main part of our business networking events where we cluster you into small groups to get to know each other and network.
Every break out group is crafted to ensure while you are business networking you are
- Meeting people where there is collaboration or referral opportunities
- Meeting people you could do Business with directly – maybe not now – but in the future
- Meeting with a diverse group of leaders with experience, advice and insights.
Everyone has a chance to present their business to the other diverse senior leaders. We will share with you our helpful blog post that helps you craft your best 2 min talk for business networking events.
1:30-1:50 – Announcements,
Here is where we share useful intel, announcements and opportunities to learn. It could be updates on Lobbying activities, how to access grants and finance – how to innovate and learn – and of course how we can all support our members charities.
1:50-2pm – After Lunch speaker
We sometimes enjoy a brief 5 minute after lunch speaker – a member sharing advice, Business updates, or simply share a compelling vignette.
Our business networking events close at 2pm – a chance to finalise 121 meetings, say goodbye – or indeed grab a fellow member and carry on the conversation.
It’s just our usual high quality, relationship building approach – the only difference – using ZOOM.
Our Business Network members have a unique perspective for success; they join us to learn, collaborate, innovate and help each other – together to gain successful outcomes for all their clients and customers.
The very best way to understand how our Online Business Networking events can help you and the Business community in Chester and Cheshire and across the North West is to attend one of our Online Business Networking events. The link to book via Eventbrite is below – but lets speak first!