How do we help our members in the Business Network Chester group?
We exist as loyal avid cheerleaders, uplifters and Business Connectors for our members- the list is pretty long!
Firstly, Every member that joins, and renews has a detailed 121 meeting with Tracy. At this meeting Members need to be prepared to be grilled – in the nicest possible way!
Tracy takes a deep dive into learning all about
- your business,
- your products, services and points of difference
- your plans for the future,
- your current clients
- your desired future clients
- current suppliers
- future needs for suppliers
- who you like to collaborate with
- who are good referral partners
- If you’d like to host a seminar
- If you’d like to host a speaker slot
- how we can best help
- your attitude, confidence levels and mindset to
Using this “intel” – at every event Tracy will craft the best table plan for all members – connecting you with those all important “Like to meets.”
In addition in between events Tracy will
- be a cheer leader for you on social media
- connect you with prospects and enquiries as we get asked for service providers
- recommend you within groups where people may ask for services like yours
- support you with ideas, problem solving and
general advice – from how to follow up, how to hold a great 121, to crafting your 2 minute table talk.
No other network is as proactive – so the more demanding you are as a member – actually the more we like it!