In this business networking educational seminar we will look at the step by step approach to making a will for personal and business needs and we discuss how to overcome roadblocks to putting these in place.
Ruth will provide a step by step guide to how to make sure you are legally prepared for all eventualities – for personal and business needs.
Ruth Heap (TEP), Partner and Head of Private Client Services at Hillyer McKeown will share her experience and insights to help attendees craft a route for them – for their Business and the personal needs.
Business owners – Wills? POA? Help – well in this business networking seminar you will learn
- Why do you need a Business will? Who needs a business will? How do you set up a business will? Or if you have one why it may be time to review your Business Will?
- Why you ALSO need a Lasting Powers of Attorney, LPA, for your Business as well as for your personal finances and health?
So the business is covered – but are you and your family?
Are you one of the 60% of people THAT STILL DON’T have a Personal Will or POA?
- We share examples that show how not having a will can cost you thousands and create major problems for your dependants. We also look at what stops us making a will, and show you how you can break through those sticking points that may be stopping you taking action.
- How Lasting Powers of Attorney LPA work and how they help YOU and your loved ones .
- How to protect wealth for your children and their grandchildren – Tax and trust advice and planning, Family protection trusts, and how to provide Guardianship of infant children.
To join us in the new year 2021 and make sure you have everything in place to protect you and your family then join us at this educational business networking seminar and afterwards at our business networking event simply book your slot here.
Alternatively book a time to speak to Tracy so we can learn about your business.