Often in professional services such as Accountancy, legal, IFA and other SME businesses – to grow your business means having to begin attending business networking events. Work life suddenly is so much more than just being good at your job.
As you progress to more senior levels in the Business – the need to attract new Business into the Business becomes as important – yet no one ever tells – or teaches you that!
Likewise, if you find yourself as a Manager of people that need to attract new Clients – they sometimes do not know where to start with their business networking.
That’s where are In House Company Business networking programmes can help.
We can create a bespoke business networking training session or programme that is tailored to the people in your Business to help them develop a quality business network with quality referrals.
So, if your team needs to start business networking to:
- Attract new clients
- Meet quality suppliers you can refer work to
- Develop your wider non sector network
- Develop your confidence in dealing with senior leaders and Partners
- Improve the way as a full practice you share client intelligence between departments and internally create positive and proactive business network referral practice
Then talk to us about how we can create an interactive business networking workshop specific to your Business and sector.
The types of things we can cover in our Business networking workshops include
- What is Business Networking?
- How to prepare for any networking event.
- How to answer that “what do you do?” question with passion and to help you stand out from the crowd
- How to read the room – and be in the right room
- How to manage your composure and confidence when meeting new people
- Body language tips
- Questioning and listening techniques
- How to follow up
- How to have a quality 121 meeting
- The power of online networks to support face to face networks
- How to leverage the connections and network at individual level across the organisation and business.
We can work on a group basis, and if needed support development on a 121 coaching basis also.
Whatever your need – to refine your skills, develop your team, or start a new with business Networking – please get in touch and let’s see how we can help?